Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Thank you Evening Muse! aka... it's been a crazy two months...

What a great night at the Evening Muse! Thanks to that whole crew: Don, for having me out, Erik, for the humor and keeping things together, Normal Dennis, for how awesome it always sounds and his fantastically surreal sense of humor. Thanks to all those who came out, listened, laughed at my (mostly) funny jokes and cheered/clapped at my awesome tunes and performance (special thanks to Dave and Stephanie!). It was a fantastic night and a crazy fucking awesome way to cap a crazy fucking couple of months here in the Charlotte area. It’s very heartening to think of how much has been accomplished in the two-plus months I’ve been here, and playing the Evening Muse, which was tops on my list of places to play before I moved here, is the perfect way to cap a crazy (and amazing) season of my life. I feel very blessed and will continue to bust ass to bring my music to the greater Carolina area and beyond. If you weren’t there, I’m sure I’ll see you soon, but you missed out. Sorry…

I know this feels like a pretty generic type of blog post, but the World Series is on and mostly I just wanted to express gratitude, and to pat myself on the back, for making shit happen. The world can be a funny place and moving to Charlotte, more or less randomly, has turned out to be the best decision I’ve made since… well, I don’t make many good decisions so I don’t want to say. But, rest assured, I won’t be going anywhere for a while, so get used to me and be ready to hear my name everywhere if you live in or near North Carolina.

Also, next week I’ll be back in full Aspergian force with some ranting, raving insanity and probably a list or two. Goodbye for now.

(dictated but not read)



No comments:

Post a Comment